Secure Drive Tire & Wheel Service Contract?
Potholes, rocks, nails, glass-these are just a few of the hazards you may encounter during normal day-to-day driving. An average tire can cost $160 and a wheel can run more than $300 to replace.
A SecureDrive« Tire and Wheel Service Contract protects these critical components of the vehicle, covering the repair and replacement (when damaged beyond repair) of your wheels and tires.
You can choose between a 3 year plan and a 5 year plan. We also offer a premium plan and a standard plan.
Benefits* At A Glance...
- Reimbursement for covered tire and wheel repair or replacement, under the Standard Plan vs the Premium Plan is as follows:
- Sign-N-Drive Roadside Assistance (up to $100 in roadside assistance benefits per occurrence)
- Jump Starts
- Flat Tire Changes
- Fluid Delivery
- Lockout Service
- Optional Substitute Transportation Benefit Available!
- Transferable (transfer fee applies)
Ask us about financing and payment options, such as including the cost of your SecureDrive« Tire and Wheel Service Contract in your finance or lease contract (subject to credit approval). Download Brochure
* This is a summary of the benefits available. All products described are subject to the terms and conditions of the particular agreement. This does not constitute a solicitation for the product.
** Maximum replacement benefit.
*** Per tire, per incident
SecureDrive« is a registered trademark of GS Administrators, Inc