Take the test you'll enjoy: A Toyota test drive
School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn - and earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years or will graduate within the next six months, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyota's through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program1
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate when you purchase or lease on select new untitled Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Prius (excl. Plug-in Hybrid), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma or Yaris, between January 5, 2016 and July 5, 2016
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
- Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within he next six months
- Get to work. When submitting credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
See your participating dealer for details.
College Graduate Finance Program is valid on the lease or finance (including preferred option) of select new untitled Toyota models or on Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. College Graduate Rebate is only available on new untitled Toyota Camry GAS (excl. Hybrid), Corolla, Prius (excl. Plug-in Hybrid), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma and Yaris vehicles. (TCUVs are not eligible for the Rebate Program). The College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program are available upon credit approval from and execution of a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Not all applicants will qualify. To qualify for the College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program, customers must be currently enrolled in a graduate degree program from an Eligible School (as defined below), or enrolled in or be a graduate from an Eligible School (as defined below) and provide proof of graduation (showing an upcoming graduation within six months OR a recent graduation within two years from the date of signing your vehicle lease or finance contract) from one of the following Eligible Schools located in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands: (a) an accredited four-year college, university or registered nursing program; OR (b) an accredited two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR (c) an accredited two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) an accredited graduate school. In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Must provide proof of qualification and any one of the following documents will be accepted: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating graduation date and type of degree or certification earned; OR (c) copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (d) copy of current transcript (or letter from college/university registrar's office) confirming current enrollment in a graduate degree program. Eligible customers must also meet credit approval requirements and furnish proof of present employment or proof of future employment (which will begin within 120 days of credit approval) when submitting credit application. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied on TFS lease agreements toward the amount due at lease signing or delivery or capitalized cost reduction or the down payment on TFS finance contracts. Limit one rebate per lease or finance transaction. College Graduate Rebate Program is not compatible with the Toyota Military Rebate Program or iFi Program. Rebate valid on contracts executed between 01-01-2016 and 07-05-2016. College Graduate Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Programs may not be available in all states. Rebate terms may be more generous in your local area. Ask your participating dealer about the college graduate rebate terms in your area. Competitive APRs and lease terms are available on eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing on new vehicles. See dealer for details. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.