YOU RANK WITH US
When it comes to supporting our troops, everyone wants to do their part. At Toyota, that means offering all eligible U.S. military personnel a $500 rebate toward any new Toyota vehicle when you finance through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services.*
HOW TO QUALIFY
You must meet all of these conditions:
- Eligible customers must be an inactive reserve or in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserves (i.e., Ready Reserve) that are part of the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard.
- Verifiable proof of military status or proof of active service is required at time of purchase in the form of the following documentation:
- Leave and Earning Statement
- Military Orders including Call to Active Duty Letter within one month of departure
- Military Identification Card?
- Retired Military Personnel are not eligible for the rebate.
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Upon credit approval through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services.
*Toyota Military Rebate Program is available on approved credit to qualified customers financing the purchase of new untitled Toyota models through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. On finance contracts, rebate will be applied toward the down payment. One rebate per finance transaction. Not compatible with Toyota College Rebate Program. Some restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. The Toyota Military Rebate $500 Rebate Program is effective through July 05, 2016. This program is subject to change or termination at any time.