The Toyota Mobility Program supports the mobility needs of Toyota owners and/or family members with physical disabilities. Program elements include:
*Subject to written lessor approval. Note: Not all leasing companies will approve the installation of adaptive equipment, so be sure to check and obtain written approval first.
- TOYOTA MOBILITY ASSISTANCE
Provides cash reimbursement of up to $1,000 of the cost to the vehicle owner for aftermarket adaptive equipment, for drivers and/or passengers, when installed on any eligible purchased or leased* new 2001 or later Toyota vehicle. Refer to Assistance Guidelines and Reimbursement Application Form sections of this web site for detailed requirements. Forms are also available from your local Toyota dealer or from any adaptive equipment installer.
- COMPREHENSIVE MOBILITY RESOURCE INFORMATION
Lists of driver assessment centers and mobility equipment dealers/installers are available by state.
- TOYOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES MOBILITY FINANCING
Available upon credit approval, through Toyota Financial Services and participating Toyota dealers. Provides flexible, extended-term financing for persons with physical disabilities, or their families, for purchasing a new Toyota vehicle with the installed adaptive equipment (including installation costs). Please contact your local participating Toyota dealer for details.
1. If you are recently disabled or unsure of the specific adaptive equipment required to meet your needs, Toyota recommends that you consult with a Driving Rehabilitation Specialist to assess your specific needs. To locate your nearest Driving Rehabilitation Specialist, click here
and select your state.
2. If you need to assess which adaptive equipment you require, please see the referral guide below:
|Toyota Factory Installed Auto Access Seat in 2011 Sienna||Wheelchair Accessible Sienna Rampvan||Other Adaptive Equipment|
(applies to most Toyota models)
Second row or
passenger side only
A lowered-floor minivan with a side-entry ramp (56" height)
Applications available in all seating positions
|DRIVER uses a wheelchair or scooter|
Such as: Lift-Up Seat and Lift
|DRIVER uses a walker, crutches etc. or simply needs assistance getting in or out of a vehicle|
|PASSENGER uses a wheelchair or scooter|
|PASSENGER uses a walker, crutche etc., or simply needs assistance getting in or out of a vehicle|
3. Team Toyota and their Toyota Mobility Partner can help you select a vehicle and equipment that fits your needs.
4. Submit your Toyota Mobility Assistance Reimbursement Application for up to $1,000 in financial assistance on qualified purchases.